Monday, August 17, 2015

transfer week

Not much to report on since it's only been a few days since I've last written. Transfer week will do that to ya!

Sister Miller and I have been really focusing on faith lately, and how it can influence our work incredibly. There's a difference between hoping that something will happen, and having faith that something will happen. Having hope is wishing for something to happen, where as when you have faith, you KNOW that the task at hand will happen, and that the Lord will bless you. It's a hard concept to grasp in missionary work, because you often think to yourself "It's the Lords will" but if we have enough faith, His will will become our will.

On that note, we have a lot of faith that we'll see a lot more growth in our area within the next transfer! Keep in your prayers that the hearts of the people will soften here in Ripley, and that miracles will arise, and let's combine our faith and see the Lords hand more abundantly.

I'm so thankful for everyone's support and love, and I hope that life outside of the mission is going well for all. I pray for my friends and family back home, and I have faith that the Lord is touching your lives, as you constantly rely on the Lord.

Eliminate all self-defeating, faith destroying, Atonement denying thoughts words and actions!


Have a good week!

Love, Sister Kirkby

No comments:

Post a Comment