Monday, February 29, 2016

Ups and Downs...

Hello!
I don't have much to report. This week was a slow week, and a lot of people have decided not to meet with us, but I know that it's all in the Lords timing, and that there are people ready to hear the gospel. We just gotta find them! We are planning another missionary fireside at the end of March that will be really cool. We've already started inviting people, and we hope that members will bring friends so that it allows for a good finding opportunity. Another thing I've really grown a testimony in is family home evening. We've been teaching families on how to hold a FHE, and it's brought a lot of blessings to our area.

I want everyone to go to the website discover.mormon.org ! It is seriously the COOLEST website, and super interactive! It goes through different beliefs mormons have, and it allows for better understanding of where we come from.

Well, I love you all so much! By this time next week I'll know if I'm staying in Fairmont or not... I'll probably be staying though, because I've been here for 6 months... I've almost been out a year. Time is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment