Monday, February 22, 2016

Birthday cake and Sister Miller...

Hello everyone! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! Y'all are the best :) I had a good day, even though it's awkward to have all the attention on me. Usually, as a missionary, you're really used to serving others that you don't have time to think about yourself.

Our friend E didn't get baptized. He's taken a few steps backward, but it's fine, because I know the Lord has a plan for him. He's back on track, so keep praying for him! I probably won't see him baptized, because transfers are coming up, and I've been in Fairmont for so long, even though I NEVER want to leave Fairmont.

Sister Marsh is so awesome, and I love her so much. she surprised me on Sunday by having a member bake me a cake for my birthday. It's kinda weird to think that I'm 1/4th through my life... also, my year mark is coming up. That's weird. Time flies too fast.

Missionary work is the best thing in the whole entire world. I love being a missionary, and I never want to stop. I can't wait to go home and be the member missionary we are all called to be. I know that as long as I love the Lord, my actions will reflect as I am His servant. 

well, this email is kinda short... Sorry about it. Nothing much happened this week, so hopefully next week will be a good one!

love, Sister Kirkby


No comments:

Post a Comment