Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Yay Martinsville!

Happy 4th! Freedom is great, ain't it?

We've had another really awesome week. We had heaps of people to teach, and it's such a good problem to have! I wish there were more hours in a day.

We committed HEAPS of people to come to church on Sunday, and only one of the heaps that we committed came. arg! So frustrating! I know the Lord has a plan, and we just gotta do a better job at helping all of our investigators make it! We have lots of people on date for baptism, and I'm excited to see how everything plays out. We have such great opportunities here in Martinsville, and I truly love it with all of my heart.

Sis Sorensen goes home next week, and it feels weird, because I swear the transfer just started! Time is so precious, and it's basically all we have. That and our choices, and the ultimate choice is what we're going to do with our time. I know that our purpose in this life is to serve God, and to repent daily. As we consecrate out time and choices to the Lord, we WILL be blessed in the eternal perspective of things, even if it's hard right now... and honestly, life isn't as hard as we make it out to be.


Well, it's a short email today, but I love y'all so much! Keep doing what you're supposed to be doing, and read the Book of Mormon today, if you haven't already! haha

Love, Sister Kirkby



No comments:

Post a Comment