Monday, July 25, 2016

It all takes time!

Hey y'all! 
Another week, come and gone! Can't believe how fast time flies.

Miracles are still happening! We had seven investigators at church yesterday, and it was AWESOME. Our ward members really stepped it up, and made sure that they felt very welcomed. What a blessing.

Brother S is still moving forward with his baptism on Aug 20th. His wife, who's a member, is so excited, and was telling everyone at church yesterday. :)

Brother P has been smoke free since Wednesday! What a great guy... he truly loves the Lord, and he has changed SO much since when we first starting meeting with him. He's always anxious for Sunday to roll around, and he is eager for baptism.

everyone else is doing really well... I don't really know what to report about them. They all have their struggles, and we're helping them along. It all takes time!

Sister Stettler is doing really great, and it's like she already knew how to be a missionary. She is become a better teacher day by day, and I am so proud of her!

Yesterday we sang in sacrament meeting, (very last minute planning... kinda was nerve wracking) but we sang "Lord I Would Follow Thee"

"Savior, may I love my brother
As I know thou lovest me,
Find in thee my strength, my beacon,
For thy servant I would be.
Savior, may I love my brother--
Lord, I would follow Thee"

Sister Stettler and I have been focusing a lot on charity lately, and this verse really was powerful yesterday as we were singing it..... it's a lot easier to share the gospel with people when you actually have charity for them. In Moroni 7, it talks about how we gain charity by praying for it, so I want to challenge you all to pray for charity for those around you..... and then follow the promptings that come when the Spirit says to share the gospel... it's scary at first, but it's worth it!

anyways..... God bless! Have a good week!

Love, Sister Kirkby


No comments:

Post a Comment