Monday, January 11, 2016

The Simple Gospel

Hey y'all!

Okay, so it's really really cold. The humid cold is very different than the dry cold. That's all I'll say about that!

Last week in our mission presidents email, he made the statement we teach nothing but repentance and baptize converts... as I've focused on that statement, I've learned how SIMPLE THE GOSPEL IS. Basically you repent, and you'll become converted. It teaches that concept over and over and over again in the scriptures, especially in 3 Nephi 11. Jesus Christ literally came to the Americas, and taught the people repentance. As we repent, or change for the better, we become HAPPY. We must learn to forgive ourselves, and let mercy enter into our hearts.

Who wants to guess what game we played as a district last Monday?

If you guess Betrayal at the House on the Hill, you've guessed right! A missionary in the district owns it. It was pretty fun I guess (aka, my game senses were tingling all day) It was a good release, and a fun time with the district! :) Today Sister Marsh and I are going to find something cultural to do. Wish us luck!

does anyone have any questions? concerns? compliments? (just kidding on that last one, haha)

I love you all! Keep being missionaries, and keep loving the Lord!

Love, Sister Kirkby

No comments:

Post a Comment