Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! It's not been too long since I've shared an email, because last week was transfer week, but I'm so glad I get to stay with Sister Marsh for 6 more week. I've definitely learned a lot from her, and I'm glad the Lord is allowing me to continue to learn from her :)

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS SEASON! Merry Christmas! I hope all of you have had the chance to go to the website christmas.mormon.org The videos on that website are fantastic, and the church hires the very best of the best to make videos that are inspiring and that bring the Spirit so strongly. I've had a goal to testify of Christ in every lesson that we have, and it has really made this Christmas season special, as I remember Him, and focus on why He was born. I know the Savior was sent for all of us to overcome our sadness, our trials, and our weaknesses. Take time this week to focus on the presence of Christ, rather than the presents under the tree, and it will make your Christmas a lot more special.

I know my Savior lives! I know He loves me, and I know He loves you!

Merry Christmas!
Love, Sister Kirkby



No comments:

Post a Comment