Monday, March 14, 2016

the migration post (to Roanoke, VA)

Hello!
so, Virginia is a lot hotter, and a lot more humid than northern WV... BUT IT'S BEAUTIFUL. A lot less hilly... more open.. you can actually see things in the distance. I'm excited for the trees to bloom. Flowers have already sprouted, and that means: SPRING TIME aka no more tights. ;)

Roanoke is awesome, and I'm glad to be here. Church was good, and the member are awesome. You can tell that they want to do missionary work, and that they love the Lord. We're teaching a lot of members friends, and so it's really cool to work with a lot of great member missionaries. I haven't met everyone that we're teaching yet, but I will soon.

Sister Ward is so cute, and I love her so much! We've been able to learn a lot together already, and we have a vision for Roanoke that we're way excited about. I'm ready to see faith-filled miracles, and I'm ready to trust in the Lord, and in His will for me as a missionary.

I love my Savior, and I love what he's done for me. I know that I'm never alone, and I know that y'all will always have a friend who know's what you're going through. Don't forget it!

Have a great week! Don't forget to say your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment