Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First Day!



March 25, 2015

Dear Family,

My first day at the MTC was really great. My companion is named Sister Brower and she is literally 4 foot 7 inches tall. Talk about two extremes! She's really insightful and completely my opposite, but we're getting along. A lot of this information I'm getting is overwhelming and I can't keep it all straight, but I'll get the hang of it. I'm not sad at all, and I'm actually really happy to finally be here. Hannah and Jackson (along with Rick) would really appreciate that my district number is 42-B (zone 42).

Apparently the MTC literally hires investigators to come in and let us teach them. Tonight we were in groups of about 20 teaching them. It was really neat. My prep day in the MTC is Thursday so expect a more detailed letter of my week along with pictures of me and my companion and my district.

Love you all!






Love,
Sister Kirkby

No comments:

Post a Comment